What is a Mentor?
A mentor is someone who gives advice, guidance and support through life’s journey. A person having knowledge and experience and the ability to share it with you. To encourage, motivate and inspire to move to the next level. Mentoring can help you find direction and guidance in your present journey.
“Mentoring is shedding light on someone’s path, until they can see the path for themselves”
Who will benefit from a mentor?
- If you feel overwhelmed and needs hope.
- Feel sadness, loneliness and hopelessness.
- Needs help in making life decisions.
- Needs sound advice on certain life matters.
- Wants to find peace with God, self and others.
- Want to take the next step, but is not sure about your decision.
- Wants to understand Scriptures better in order to apply them to your life.
Our mentoring approach comes from a Christian foundation and is based on Biblical principles. God has given us everything we need to live abundant lives, have inner peace and overcome life’s challenges. Ask Mareli will facilitate your journey in finding the answer you are looking for.
“Let God’s promises shine on your problems” – Corrie ten Boom